MAY 30, 31 & JUNE 1, 2022
WHY SITIC AFRICA?
In its 6th edition, SITIC AFRICA is now the essential event for companies working in the information technology sectors, business leaders, IT professionals, and decision-makers who come to share their experiences, take part in discussions, and are looking for new non-traditional cooperation opportunities.
SITIC AFRICA wants to be the African platform par excellence for partnerships, business, and exchanges at the service of IT companies.
In its 6th edition, SITIC AFRICA ABIDJAN 2022 presents an African and international digital offer with an opening on new 5G, Internet of Things, Big Data, Industry 4.0
Large delegations of business people will visit SITIC AFRICA ABIDJAN 2022, mainly from North Africa (Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, Egypt, Mauritania), Sub-Saharan Africa (Ivory Coast, Senegal, Benin, Niger, Burkina Faso, Mali, Cameroon, Democratic Republic of Congo, Ghana, Togo, Kenya, Gabon, Rwanda, Nigeria, Djibouti, Madagascar), the Middle East (Jordan, United Arab Emirates) and developed countries (France, Belgium, Germany, Italy).
Every year, the Tunisian Professional Association of Banks joins forces with Tunisie Afrique Export to mobilize the Tunisian, African, and Western banking and financial sectors at this important international digital event.
- What is the Abidjan mission?
Go beyond your borders!
- Attend pre-scheduled and targeted B2B meetings with Ivorian, Tunisian, French, African, and
- Give visibility to your company to more than 5,000 international professional visitors from
Africa, Asia, Europe, and America.
- Participate in the International Forums organized as part of SITIC AFRICA ABIDJAN 2022: Fin
Tech, E-Health, Industry 4.0, Training 4.0.
- A possibility of organizing a workshop dedicated to your company.
- Meet African and Western Higher Education and Vocational Training Institutions from the public
and the private sectors working in the digital industry.
- Meet African and international stakeholders currently active in the digital ecosystem.
- Meet the African Starts Up in the Digital Sector.
- 5th edition of the International FinTech Forum in partnership with the Tunisian Professional
Association of Banks with the involvement of the Ivorian, French, African, and European
- 4th edition of the International E-health Forum in Africa in partnership with the Ivorian
authorities and health professionals in Africa.
- 3rd edition of the International Industry 4.0 Forum.
- International Training 4.0 Forum with the participation of public and private African and
- International E-Agriculture Forum in partnership with the Ivorian authorities.
“For a more banal event to become an adventure, it is necessary and sufficient that we begin to tell it. »Jean-Paul Sartre, artist, writer, philosopher, novelist (1905 – 1980)
For more information, contact Karl Miville de Chêne at 514 919-0834 or